We have a lot of cute names for it–beer belly, love handles, spare tire, more to love. But you work hard to maintain your physique, eating a healthy diet and working out. Despite the effort, many men find themselves stuck with workout resistant fat deposits. Coolsculpting for men near Myrtle Beach provides the solution for area-specific, excess fat. This non-invasive procedure can eliminate 25% of fat in a target area in just one session without surgery.
How Does Coolsculpting for Men Work?
FDA-cleared Coolsculpting uses a patented applicator to freeze fat cells through the skin, leaving the skin unharmed. Once frozen, the immune system identifies and “flags” the damaged cells before the lymphatic system washes them out of the body through the very natural process of elimination.
What Are The Benefits of Coolsculpting?
- It’s non-surgical. There’s no downtime, and a session only takes about 30 minutes.
- There’s minimal discomfort. Cold naturally numbs the area, so most people don’t feel discomfort.
- It’s effective. Studies show that it can eliminate up to 25% of fat in the target area
- It works quickly. Some notice visible results immediately, and most experience a better fit in their clothes after one session. Then over the next 12 weeks, the final results appear. You may need 4 or more sessions to achieve your personal goals.
- It’s cost-effective. Because it’s not a surgery, you don’t have an operating room fee, anesthesia fee, or observation fees that can quickly inflate a bill. We perform Coolsculpting in a Medspa environment. Stream some music or a movie while the device does the work.
What Parts of the Body Does Coolsculpting Target?
Each sculpting is personalized. Some common treatment areas include:
- Auxiliary puff (that padding on the side of the chest next to the underarm)
- Double chin
- Inner/outer thigh
- Upper arm
- Chest (very popular)
- Lower abs
Who Is a Good Candidate?
Coolsculpting is not a weight loss procedure. Total weight may not change at all because fat is much lighter than lean muscle. Thus, the best candidates are close to their ideal weight with troublesome fat deposits that won’t budge. They eat a mostly nutritious diet with regular exercise.
How Long Do Results Last?
The great thing about Coolsculpting for men near Myrtle Beach is that as long as you continue to maintain your healthy lifestyle, you’ll be able to keep the results for a long time. While the fat cells are gone, new cells can move into the area if you regain fat.
What Are the Risks?
Because it is non-invasive, complications are ultra-rare, primarily skin numbness in the treated area, which could last for weeks but doesn’t cause long-term damage. This makes Coolsculpting for men a great way to target unwanted fat to eliminate any self-consciousness and focus on loving life.