Botox and Juvéderm fillers are cosmetic injectables that reduce signs of aging so you can look and feel years younger.
Botox is an injectable made of botulinum toxin, a neurotoxin that blocks nerve impulses to facial muscles and causes them to relax. It reduces lines caused by smiling, frowning, and squinting, including:
- Crow’s-feet lines
- Forehead creases
- Frown lines
- Lines near the mouth
- A cobblestoned chin
Botox and other neurotoxin treatments are FDA-approved and are some of the most popular cosmetic procedures in the United States.
FDA-approved Juvéderm injectable fillers are also known as wrinkle fillers. Examples of Juvéderm products include Juvéderm® XC, Voluma®, Volbella®, and Vollure™. These fillers enhance antiaging by:
- Smoothing lines around the mouth and nose
- Diminishing vertical lip lines
- Enhancing and restoring volume to sunken-in temples or cheeks
- Plumping and enhancing the lips
- Improving facial symmetry
- Smoothing out chin creases
When Juvéderm was tested in a clinical setting among people who didn’t know which filler they received, almost 90% preferred Juvéderm.