What is the Genesis Signature LipoSculpture?
Dr. O’Dell at Genesis Cosmetic Laser Center has invented an EXCLUSIVE Genesis Signature LipoSculpture technique which involves combining four overlapping methods to produce exquisite aesthetic results. Dr. Odell uses tumescent anesthesia, which utilizes a numbing solution instead of general anesthesia. It breaks up fat prior to removal. Our patients are given oral sedation to make them comfortable and relaxed during the procedure.
Genesis Signature LipoSculpture combines the following techniques:
Dr. O’Dell uses Vaser Lipo Selection®, or ultrasound waves that emulsify and liquefy fat particles to make them easier to remove.
Laser technology tightens the skin by causing microdamage that promotes protein production, healing, and skin shrinking. Dr. O’Dell also uses Renuvion® plasma and controlled heat to target specific areas during skin tightening.
FDA-approved tickle lipo suctions liquified fat. Dr. O’Dell uses a power-assisted suction wand to rapidly suction fat through tiny needle punctures rather than incisions. As the name implies, you might experience a tickling sensation during tickle lipo.
During fat grafting, or fat transfer, Dr. O’Dell places suctioned fat into other areas of your body – such as your face, buttocks, breasts, or hands, to enhance volume and body contours. He performs fat grafting as part of sculpting or during a separate procedure.
In general, Liposuction is a minimally invasive ultrasound technology that can be used to eliminate fat from many areas of the body, including the tummy, love handles and thighs. It is an advanced body sculpting and contouring technique. By removing fat around muscle groups, Dr. O’Dell can give you a sculpted, athletic, more-defined appearance. This precision contouring can help you to finally achieve the toned look you’ve always wanted.
In terms of contouring, there are very strategic areas of the body that require micro etching and an artistic eye. By performing comprehensive liposuction of all layers of fat patients can expect an amazing definition that has not been previously possible through traditional liposuction.
LipoSculpture allows for the comprehensive removal of abdominal fat. Patients can now achieve abdominal contouring that looks toned, athletic, and even ripped. This has become quite a popular procedure for women with children, who don’t have a lot of spare time to spend in the gym. These patients are able to target trouble spots and even gain back their toned, pre-pregnancy stomachs. For our fitness enthusiast patients, getting those “ripped” 4-pack abs can be a game-changer.
Vaser ultrasonic technology allows Dr. O’Dell to remove high volumes of fat. Therefore, your muscles and real body shape (previously hidden by layers of fat) are able to finally be visible. For most my female patients, this procedure results in an abdomen that is significantly more toned and aesthetically appealing.
This muscle contouring and artistic removal of fat require a surgeon who is very experienced and skillful with the liposuction cannulas (probes). In some patients, we utilize power X cannulas to achieve even higher abdominal definition or “abdominal etching.” Etching requires multiple passes with specialized cannulas in very targeted areas. Patients will see a huge difference, but ultimately, results are limited to the musculature of their abdomen. For female patients desiring defined abs, we recommend post-op abdominal workouts in order to enhance the final result.
LipoSculpture of the Arms
In order to achieve beautifully slim arms, Dr. O’Dell analyzes and contours several regions which include:
- anterior and posterior deltoid line
- biceps and triceps convexities
- anterior and posterior axillary fullness
- lower arm fullness often referred to as bat wings
With the use of our Genesis Cosmetic Laser Center EXCLUSIVE technique, it is now possible to contour all of these regions, thereby providing optimal results. Dr. O’Dell’s technique has significant advantages over traditional liposuction methods including:
- micro-etching in the superficial plane so that we obtain a definition between the deltoids and biceps when observed from the front as well as between the deltoids and triceps when observed from the front.
- skin tightening of the lower arm region, an area that not only excess fat and but also skin often plague. The ultrasound effect of the VASER titanium tips induces skin tightening.
LipoSculpture of the Back and Buttocks
Dr. O’Dell performs comprehensive lipo contouring of all areas surrounding the buttocks. However, he knows that your buttock shape and size are just as important as the frame surrounding the buttocks. These surrounding areas include the lower back, flanks, lower lateral thigh, and medial thighs.
- There is one semilunar region in the lower internal butt area, directly medial to the midline gluteal cleft.
- One slightly larger semilunar region in the lower external butt area, which is the conversion point between the lateral buttocks and the lower lateral leg.
- There is a large triangular area of the medial thigh directly inferior to region #1 that we can define.
- There is a larger triangular area of the lateral posterior thigh that we can define. This region is directly inferior to region #2.
- The green zone is a region bound by two lines originating from the point of maximum indentation (PMI) of the waist. The first line travels from the PMI to the superior area of the intergluteal crease, while the second line travels from the superior area of the intergluteal crease to the superior iliac crest laterally.
- Finally, the last region is referred to as the red zone, which can be located by tracing a line from the superior area of the intergluteal crease to the trochanteric depression on the lateral aspect of the gluteus maximus. Experts should treat the red zone should carefully, as this is a transition point between the green zone and the trochanteric depression.
In summary, successful high definition liposuction, specifically our Genesis Cosmetic Laser Center EXCLUSIVE Signature Liposculpture results can be quite dramatic. However, it requires a surgeon like Dr. O’Dell, who possesses expert anatomy knowledge, surgical precision, and an artistic eye.
Almost anyone with fat accumulation in unwanted areas can be a candidate for our Genesis Cosmetic Laser Center EXCLUSIVE Signature Liposculpture.
To find out which how you can achieve a better, slimmer you through our Genesis Cosmetic Laser Center EXCLUSIVE Signature Liposculpture, call the scheduling team at Genesis Cosmetic Laser Center at (843) 669-2220 to book your Free consultation. Make sure you ask about ways to finance your new you.